Four City is hiring for a part-time cellarperson position with a strong opportunity for growth into a assistant brewer position. Brewing and/or cellaring experience is strongly preferred. The ideal candidate will be ready, willing, and able to jump in with both feet to help us continue growing our brewery!
The right candidate will have:
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to think critically and work unsupervised
- Mechanical aptitude and understanding of mechanical systems
- Ability to maintain detailed documentation for all batches, processes, cleaning, and maintenance
- Ability to lift up to 55 pounds
The cellarperson will report directly to our Head Brewer and will be actively involved in all facets of day-to-day operation from the receipt and processing of raw materials to the packaging and shipping of finished beer. General job duties include cellar work, filtration, kegging, bottling/canning, cleaning, and more cleaning!
Specific job duties include but are not limited to:
- Raw ingredient management/measurement per recipes/SOPs
- Basic brewhouse operation
- Helping to run quality assurance and quality control procedures
- Cellar work including beer transfer, filtration, and carbonation
- Packaging of draft, bottled, and canned product
- Tank cleaning and sanitation
- Cellar and cold box cleaning
- Line cleaning
We’re looking for a cellarperson who can make an immediate impact and have the opportunity to possibly work full-time. We are an equal opportunity employer.
If you possess the skills and desire to help us produce consistent, world-class beers in a thriving, beer loving community, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.